General Terms and Conditions
- All newcomers to Posto Nove MUST complete the Intro Class irrespective of level or experience.
- The Intro Class is free of charge and can be booked via the app or over the phone.
- Pregnancies, injuries, aches, and pains must be disclosed to the trainer.
- Posto Nove is not responsible for any injuries that may occur at or in the vicinity of any studio.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change.
- Be sure to check the app for any updates or notifications before coming to the studio.
- Bookings cannot be made without credits.
- Credits are non-refundable.
- Credits are transferable with a one-credit transfer fee.
- Credits expire. Kindly check the expiration dates before purchasing.
- The validity of bundles can be extended at a rate of 1 credit per month.
- No shows are not refunded.
- Credits are only refunded for bookings cancelled 4 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Changing a booking can only be made during the same day without losing credit, as long as the change is requested 2 hours prior to the start of the class.
- In case of emergency, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- Posto Nove staff can only relay information to management. Decisions are made at the management level.
Lost and Found Policy
- Posto Nove is not responsible for items forgotten, lost, or misplaced while visiting a studio.